I did it! I actually did it.. I overcame my huge ladilla and decided to Blog. I found out tho that what had kept me from writing and becoming a more active member of the web was all the time it takes to configure the Blog.. You know the background, the color of the letters, etc.. Stuff that needs to be done but that take way too much time to get done..
Yet I did it! I finally got swayed by Pocho (Read he's blog Pocho's Mind) and started and well this is it.. Hope you like it.. If you don't.. We'll get back to you soon enough.
The name is just a wordplay with LOL.. That I'm so gonna google in case someone has used it and if not I call dips! Now, ever since I remember I have been doing three things.. 1. Reading 2. Listening to Music 3. Writing. That's just how I roll.. I write about anything, about friendship, women, relationships, sex, music, movies!, college, memories, twitter, facebook, sports, ehm well you catch my drift I'm pretty much all over the place..
To finish. There's three important things you need to know if you don't know me but wanna get to know me through this blog..
One: Lots of my posts will be criticizing stuff.. It's kinda my thing to be a critic, to stir some controversy, maybe talk some smack.. Why? Because I like to discuss, I like to be the guy that everyone who is trying to reach consensus hates because.. I kinda don't like consensus.
Two: Because I like to fight and criticize you are so so welcome to do so about this post or anything I do. Yet if you want me to answer back, and I will, you'll have to argument your dislike.. Why? Because I like to prove myself, and if you say something like "That's not true and you're an asshole" well.. You just explained through an example that you're a moron and it's no fun to pick on someone with mental issues (It's kind of rude).. Besides, even though I'm an asshole (I know it is so sad isn't?) I'm still gonna try to explain why I feel about something.. In order to understand you I really just demand for you to do the same..
Three: Ehm.. I'll think of something later on.. But there's definitely a third!
(I found a third one so let's start from the beginning)
Three: I loooove to rank stuff! All sort of stuff: Jellybeans, Touchdowns, Seasons, whatevere there is I rank it.. And I looove to get feedback about my rankings! So yeah.. I told you there was a third one ;)

3 comments:
Ey.. You forgot to mention your passion for Peruvian people =/ Im kinda upset about it.. Im so telling Cuzca!
Lol.. I knew from the start that telling you about that was a huge mistake..
Hahaha.. Dont take it to heart! =)
Post a Comment